Pages

tisdag 25 oktober 2011

KidKraft® My Sweet Vanity and Stool

KidKraft® My Sweet Vanity and Stool

KidKraft My Sweet Vanity and Stool. Makes your little girl feel like a movie star! With its large mirror and wraparound skirt, the My Sweet Vanity Set is the perfect place for your little girl to primp like a silverscreen damsel! It's like having her very own dressing room! The matching white stool has a pink cushion that's as cute as it is comfortable. Has solid-wood construction... easy assembly, too! Details: Movable mirror swivels back and forth; Removable pink table skirt can be machine washed; Packaged with assembly instructions; Measures 27 1/2 x 12 1/2 x 40 1/2; stool measures 14 x 13 x 13". Order Today! KidKraft My Sweet Vanity and Stool ...Read more

************************************

IMAGE OF KidKraft® My Sweet Vanity and Stool

KidKraft® My Sweet Vanity and Stool

KidKraft® My Sweet Vanity and Stool


Model Of Item : 13017
Product Brand :
KidKraft

Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock
KidKraft® My Sweet Vanity and Stool

See All Of Product Brand : KidKraft

KidKraft® My Sweet Vanity and Stool


### Product / Rating Information and Prices Stored : Oct 25, 2011 23:36:53 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!! KidKraft® My Sweet Vanity and Stool

More Choices! More Variety! Selected Just for You......

Best 4 Buy Solid Wood Beds Home Garden Best For Buy automotive alternator-Automotive